ForsakenCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help Please

2 posters

Go down

Need Help Please Empty Need Help Please

Post  Tainted Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 am

Hey tainted here form SIrmagus forums,

Anyways I cannot get this thing to work with my quonqer online client. It loads up with no server to pick from. All red no names no nota. Anyway to fix this?

Also your dl for client is'nt working. It just never even loads the page don't know why.

I'd like to play here sense me and my gf need a 2d game cause her good pc fried.... And thought this be our new home. So please reply if you have a clue how to fix this.

Ive ran all the 3 patches i saw and that Garm one. It still wont let me connect or see any servers.

Tainted

Back to top Go down

Need Help Please Empty Re: Need Help Please

Post  Devastator Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Tainted wrote:Hey tainted here form SIrmagus forums,

Anyways I cannot get this thing to work with my quonqer online client. It loads up with no server to pick from. All red no names no nota. Anyway to fix this?

Also your dl for client is'nt working. It just never even loads the page don't know why.

I'd like to play here sense me and my gf need a 2d game cause her good pc fried.... And thought this be our new home. So please reply if you have a clue how to fix this.

Ive ran all the 3 patches i saw and that Garm one. It still wont let me connect or see any servers.

did the links i sent u on sirmagus not get it workin 4 u man? o.o
Devastator
Devastator
Admin

https://forsakenco.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum