ForsakenCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Design For A Server Original

2 posters

Go down

Original Design For A Server Original Empty Original Design For A Server Original

Post  overras Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 am

Hello! I am web designer. Would like to help the server.Given a server that you have very beautiful sad to not have a nice website.Can I get a website from A to Z.

I noticed you need donations.

This does not require any money!

If accepted, I start work and after you post a screenshot of homepage of website (INDEX). And for my work, the delivery of the website owner We will discuss and small reward that will not be too high because they are not greedy.

My skills are: HTML , CSS , PSD ( Photoshop ) , PHP , SQL , JAVASCRIPT ( less ) .

Here you have a little of my work. I posted to have no doubts about me.

Original Design For A Server Original Indexs.th

Regards OverraS . Excuse the mistakes of grammar and expression. I am romanian ... my english is bad.

overras

Back to top Go down

Original Design For A Server Original Empty Re: Original Design For A Server Original

Post  Devastator Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:53 pm

as it stands we are fine with the website we have sorry if we decide to change it we MAY contact you
Devastator
Devastator
Admin

https://forsakenco.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Original Design For A Server Original Empty Re: Original Design For A Server Original

Post  overras Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 am

OK Wink

overras

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down